I've been "discovering" lots of old movies lately and they just make me HAPPY--seeing this sort of talent, the kind you don't see much anymore. Hope you enjoy it too!
I TOTALLY LOVE old movies!! I seriously could watch them for hours. This was a great clip!!! That really was amazing. I can't even go around the rink on roller skates....let alone tap dance with them! :) Thanks for sharing this. It did make me happy and reminded me how important my love and support is to my Bobbers. Hey...send me your email address (maybe use facebook) so I can send you an invite to my newly privatized blog.
So I was thinking, as I watched this, about how everybody (including myself) always say "oh they used to be so talented back then.) But then it occurred to me that the problem isn't that people don't have as much talent, it's that people don't care. They'd rather see drama than talent. Take, for example, this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNK_r6iFRVQ I saw this last year and was blown away at how much talent someone can have and still perform on the streets. (he's a street performer auditioning for "so you think you can dance.")
6 comments:
I TOTALLY LOVE old movies!! I seriously could watch them for hours. This was a great clip!!! That really was amazing. I can't even go around the rink on roller skates....let alone tap dance with them! :) Thanks for sharing this. It did make me happy and reminded me how important my love and support is to my Bobbers. Hey...send me your email address (maybe use facebook) so I can send you an invite to my newly privatized blog.
Thanks for making my day! I use to love going to my grandma's so we could watch all of her movies. Those were the days. Thanks for posting!
I hope you don't mind but I think I'll have to put one of those on my blog so I can watch it every once in a while. :)
I love Gene Kelly! Fun post.
So I was thinking, as I watched this, about how everybody (including myself) always say "oh they used to be so talented back then.) But then it occurred to me that the problem isn't that people don't have as much talent, it's that people don't care. They'd rather see drama than talent. Take, for example, this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNK_r6iFRVQ I saw this last year and was blown away at how much talent someone can have and still perform on the streets. (he's a street performer auditioning for "so you think you can dance.")
Sorry, here's a hyperlink Robert Moraine
Post a Comment