Where life is just so DAILY
Looks like a fun trip! It's always nice to be with family, huh? Thanks for all your help to Chris and me. We owe you guys big! We are so excited to move to Ithaca and only wish you were all still going to be there. :)
Oh, I forgot... I made my blog private so email me at katiehburke at gmail dot com and I'll send you an blog invite if you want.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Looks like a fun trip! It's always nice to be with family, huh? Thanks for all your help to Chris and me. We owe you guys big! We are so excited to move to Ithaca and only wish you were all still going to be there. :)
Oh, I forgot... I made my blog private so email me at katiehburke at gmail dot com and I'll send you an blog invite if you want.
Post a Comment