Whhaaat?!?!?! He's 5 already?? I can still remember Katy holding that little buggar on her lap during church. I LOVE how cute he is. I'm glad that Adam finally got a job so your kids can start ripping the paper now instead of saving it for the next gift :)Ha! Well Happy Birthday Chase!! You have the cutest family!! We miss you guys and so sorry that once again we were out of town when you visited this area. Man!
2 comments:
Whhaaat?!?!?! He's 5 already?? I can still remember Katy holding that little buggar on her lap during church. I LOVE how cute he is. I'm glad that Adam finally got a job so your kids can start ripping the paper now instead of saving it for the next gift :)Ha! Well Happy Birthday Chase!! You have the cutest family!! We miss you guys and so sorry that once again we were out of town when you visited this area. Man!
Happy Birthday Chase!
Post a Comment