Hello!! I am so glad Adam told me about your blog. All this time I have been missing out on the BEST information and entertainment!! I seriously learned so much about being a detective and the cheer is such a display of pure talent...or wait...the piano, dancing, and Kazoo was the talent! I LOVED reading your update. Sorry about the tickets...that is a HUGE bummer. You guys always have me smiling. I love your positive and fun outlook on life!!! I'm checking back....you'll probably get sick of me ! :)
2 comments:
I'm glad to see that Nicole takes a little bit after her Grandma WooWoo.
My opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of my parents or children!
Nicole YOU are a Jewel. I LOVE YOU!
Hello!! I am so glad Adam told me about your blog. All this time I have been missing out on the BEST information and entertainment!! I seriously learned so much about being a detective and the cheer is such a display of pure talent...or wait...the piano, dancing, and Kazoo was the talent! I LOVED reading your update. Sorry about the tickets...that is a HUGE bummer. You guys always have me smiling. I love your positive and fun outlook on life!!! I'm checking back....you'll probably get sick of me ! :)
Post a Comment