Sunday, February 1, 2009

"We're not worthy!"

As most of you know, my birthday is on Groundhog Day (Feb 2), which is just about the coolest holiday for a birthday. It's a day of frivolity and festivities just for the FUN of it. This video is fun, if you'd like to see the real Gobbler's Knob and how they get Phil's prediction. Be sure to listen to the comments people make in the crowd of 30,000+. HAPPY GROUNDHOG DAY!!

5 comments:

Momma K said...

Oh my goodness. That was truly special. And Happy Birthday, my dear!

AIMEE said...

Happy Birthday To You Cute Lady!!!

Bob and Julie said...

Happy Birthday!!! I was singing right along to the music...so cute (well..my singing wasn't cute..the music was). I loved the video!!! So, did you peep your head out at all today? :)

Amanda Jane said...

Happy Birthday Michelle! I've been meaning to e-mail you since Nic's accident...When I was cleaning out the trunk I found a crunched up envelope I thought I had sent to you in July. In short Thank-you for the candy bar, even in the summer heat it was still edible (I never responded to your e-mail because I assumed you got my card!) I'm so glad you guys have a blog now!

Nicole said...

I take it you didn't make the trek down to see the groundhog this year! Hope you had a happy bithday! And, I'm glad your keeping up with the blog. You'll like it more and more and I'll enjoy keeping up with your family!