Sunday, July 19, 2009

Nicole's 7 Candles

Today was Nicole's 7th Birthday!! I can hardly believe it. Seven years this little girl has been a part of our life! Today she seemed so much more grown up in my eyes--she even made her own video of her birthday (on this Smilebox). The videos at the end will be interesting to some, though not all. :-) This is the only way I can cover all our bases!

I put captions on all the photos and videos, but it's in white font so look closely. The kids in the pictures are our new neighbors, Adam and Theresa (the oldest two in the pics); Kellen and Eric (our friends who moved here from Ithaca at the same time) and, of course, Nicole and Chase.

Thanks to everyone for their birthday wishes. Love to all!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Nicole's 7 Candles
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Mindi said...

I can't believe it either! It seems like just yesterday we were putting our girls side by side to take pictures! Hope she had a fun birthday. :)